Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Scouting Girly Bedrooms

AM is growing up... or her junior bed is shrinking ;-)

Lately she has been asking when she will get a "Big Girls Bed"... secretely hoping I will agree to buy it for her 6th Birthday! Here is some inspiration I have been collecting from the web.

I like this bed I found at "Saartje Prum". With lots of pillows I can even see myself reading a book or watching cartoons! The drawer holds a spare matras for friends who want to sleep over (another frequent request lately).


Another favorite is the pink tuffed headboard, I also really like the bedding. This pic is one I saved from Zara Home Collection.


I found this picture a long time ago on the web, unfortunately cannot remember where, but just look at this bookcase! Nice... 

...set against a floral wallpaper a white bookcase or closet would be perfect. I could even keep her current closet, which is already painted white.


Who knows... maybe coming spring/summer it is Redecorate-AM's room-Party Day! I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment