Saturday, January 7, 2012

Welcome to my blog

Hi there and welcome to my little blog!
I have always enjoyed entertaining but after my children were born, I developed a special passion for planning their birthday parties! I always try to make something special of each occasion. The standard decorations and invitations in the Dutch department stores do not really appeal to me so I started to make my own invitations and decorations, trying to create a special atmosphere to make both my Birthday girl and her little guests feel special.
My efforts did not go unnoticed and before long friends would ask to borrow my party props or ask me to share ideas for their children's parties.  I love the creative process and sharing in the fun!  Who knows there might be others out there looking for fun, out of the ordinary and stylish ideas for their kid’s birthday party or other celebrations…
Please join me as I take my first steps in the world of blogging, and join me for life’s little celebrations along the way!
Love, Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment